Sunday, February 2, 2014

Triumphs and Troubles

Triumph:
Over our 2 snow days off I made it a point to contact parents since it has been a while since I've sent them anything. I emailed or made contact with every parent in my classes. The response I got was great. They were very appreciative of the emails and update. One parent even sent an email to the principal telling them how appreciative they were with the contacts I've made. I will definitely keep up the parent contacts on a regular basis.

Trouble:
It seems to be that Sunday rolls around and I have at least 2 hours of grading to be done. It's been hard keeping up with grading on a timely manner this year even though that has been a goal of mine from day 1. Sometimes we correct things in class but I can't always do that. I want to give feedback and having 52 kids in math it's been hard to do that in a timely way.

No comments:

Post a Comment