Monday, March 10, 2014

Trust

Trust seems to be a huge factor in the happiness and success of relationships in people’s life. I think it is really important to show people you trust them especially if you see and work with them a lot. If you give a little then most people will prove they are also trustworthy. When working on a team it is important to build that trust and collaborate to make everyone’s job easier. I also think it is important to show students you trust them and allow them the opportunity to play out that trust and show you what they can do. I think people are inspired when you show them you trust them. They want to show you they are good also. As I look back on many times I have been worried I noticed the Universe has made things ok. I think I need to trust the Universe a little more because I tend to worry a lot more than I probably should because usually things tend to work out for the best, even if I can’t see it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment